Salisbury Campus Tour
Teachers and Students talk about BUSY Schools Salisbury
Get in touch to find out more
Fill out the form below to enquire
Reception and Administration
Large Trade Training Area
Onsite Counselling Services
Breakout Learning Spaces
Outdoor Covered Eating Area
Onsite Student Laptops
Rec Room with Pool & Table Tennis
2 Bathroom Blocks
Why BUSY Schools?
The BUSY Schools offers an alternative schooling approach for disengaged students to assist them to work towards completing a Queensland Certificate of Education (QCE) and continue into a career path or further education.
The BUSY Schools can take the time to provide individual support to students who would otherwise struggle in the traditional schooling system. We offer:
- Access to ongoing career support
- Individualised Learning Plan
- Work readiness skills and preparation
- Individualised timetables to suit each BUSY Schools student
- No fees and we supply uniform items, textbooks, stationery and food.
- Supportive and understanding teachers and staff
- Assisted vocational or tertiary education pathways
- Industry introduction, visits and work experience
- Small classroom and teaching environment
- Senior Education and Training (SET) Plan
Getting to Campus
We are within walking distance from the Salisbury Train Station, and bus stops for 125, 598, 110, 115, 117, 599 bus services.
To find out more about The BUSY Schools Salisbury campus, join our virtual information session.
When: Wednesday, 12th October, 7pm – 8pm
Where: Online – a link to the virtual event will be provided upon registration
This free online event will provide:
- A virtual tour of our school and the facilities
- An opportunity to meet our teachers and staff
- Information on our Curriculum offerings
- Information on how we support student’s with employment pathways
- Information on our wellbeing support for students
- Information on eligibility and how to enrol