Below is a snapshot of our school facilities including the recreation area, the gymnasium, classrooms and outdoor spaces.
Catch up on all the latest through our BUSY Schools Shailer Park Newsletters
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to see more of our schools.
Get in touch to find out more
Fill out the form below to enquire
Reception and Administration
Outdoor Recreation Area including undercover seating
Indoor Recreation Areas with Pool Table and Table Tennis
2 Bathroom blocks and one unisex disabled facility
Why BUSY Schools?
The BUSY Schools offers an alternative schooling approach for disengaged students to assist them to work towards completing a Queensland Certificate of Education (QCE) and continue into a career path or further education.
The BUSY Schools can take the time to provide individual support to students who would otherwise struggle in the traditional schooling system. We offer:
- Access to ongoing career support
- Individualised Learning Plan
- Work readiness skills and preparation
- Individualised timetables to suit each BUSY Schools student
- No fees and we supply uniform items, textbooks, stationery and food.
- Supportive and understanding teachers and staff
- Assisted vocational or tertiary education pathways
- Industry introduction, visits and work experience
- Small classroom and teaching environment
- Senior Education and Training (SET) Plan
Getting to Campus
We have a school bus for our before and after school run.
The Bus collects and drop off students from 5 local transit hubs (Springwood, Logan Central, Loganlea, Beenleigh & the Hyperdome).
Download BUS TIMETABLE (PDF).